Iskconlife Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions constitute a Legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and Iskconlife (“we,” “us” or “our”), concerning your access to and use of the [Name of Application] Mobile Application as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “Mobile Application”).
- You agree that by accessing the Mobile Application, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then you are expressly prohibited from using the Mobile Application and you must discontinue use immediately.
- Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Mobile Application from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason.
- We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last updated” date of these Terms and Conditions, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change.
- It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms and Conditions by your continued use of the Mobile Application after the date such revised Terms and Conditions are posted.
- The information provided on the Mobile Application is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
- Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Mobile Application from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- This Mobile Application is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to register on the Mobile Application.
- Unless otherwise indicated, this Mobile Application is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Mobile Application (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other laws.
- The Content and the Marks which are provided on the Mobile Application for your information and personal use only. Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, no part of the Mobile Application and no Content or Marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
- Provided that you are eligible to use the Mobile Application, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Mobile Application and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Mobile Application, the Content and the Marks.
BY USING THE MOBILE APPLICATION YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT
- All registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
- You will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;
- You have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions;
- You are not under the age of 18;
- You will not access the Mobile Application through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise;
- You will not use the Mobile Application for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- Your use of the Mobile Application will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- Your investment through this Mobile Application will be solely at your responsibility and risk.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Mobile application (or any portion thereof).
You may be required to register with the Mobile Application. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
You may not access or use the Mobile Application for any purpose other than that for which we make the Mobile Application available i.e. recharge portal. The Mobile Application may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
AS A USER OF THE MOBILE APLLICATION YOU AGREE NOT TO
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Mobile Application to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Mobile Application, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Mobile Application, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Mobile Application and/or the Content contained therein.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Mobile Application or the networks or services connected to the Mobile Application.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Use any information obtained from the Mobile Application in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Use the Mobile Application as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Mobile Application and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Mobile Application to you.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Mobile Application.
MOBILE APPLICATION LICENSE
We grant you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to install and use the mobile application on wireless electronic devices owned or controlled by you, and to access and use the mobile application on such devices strictly in accordance with the terms and conditions of this mobile application license contained in these Terms and Conditions.
You shall not: -
- decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, or decrypt the application;
- make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation, or derivative work from the application;
- violate any applicable laws, rules, or regulations in connection with your access or use of the application;
- remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) posted by us or the licensors of the application;
- use the application for any revenue generating endeavor, commercial enterprise, or other purpose for which it is not designed or intended;
- make the application available over a network or other environment permitting access or use by multiple devices or users at the same time;
- use the application for creating a product, service, or software that is, directly or indirectly, competitive with or in any way a substitute for the application;
- use the application to send automated queries to any website or to send any unsolicited commercial e-mail;
- use any proprietary information or any of our interfaces or our other intellectual property in the design, development, manufacture, licensing, or distribution of any applications, accessories, or devices for use with the application.
TERM AND TERMINATION
These Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Mobile Application. Without limiting any other provision of these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to, in our sole discretion and without notice or liability, deny access to and use of the mobile application (including blocking certain ip addresses), to any person for any reason or for no reason, including without limitation for breach of any representation, warranty, or covenant contained in these terms and conditions or of any applicable law or regulation. We may terminate your use or participation in the mobile application or delete [your account and] any content or information that you posted at any time, without warning, in our sole discretion.
- If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party.
- In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
- We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Mobile Application at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice and we have no obligation to update any information on our Mobile Application.
- We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Mobile Application without notice at any time.
- We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Mobile Application.
- We cannot guarantee the Mobile Application will be available at all times.
- We may experience hardware, software, or other server problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Mobile Application, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors.
- We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the Mobile Application at any time or for any reason without notice to you.
- You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Mobile Application during any downtime or discontinuance of the Mobile Application.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will be construed to obligate us to maintain and support the Mobile Application or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith.
Any legal action of whatever nature brought by either you or us (collectively, the “Parties” and individually, a “Party”) shall be commenced or prosecuted in Chandigarh and the Parties hereby consent to, and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction.
you agree that your use of the mobile application and our services will be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the mobile application and your use thereof, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the mobile application’s content or the content of any websites linked to the mobile application and we will assume no liability or responsibility for any (1) Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content and materials, (2) Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the mobile application, (3) Any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (4) Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the mobile application. We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the mobile application. Any hyperlinked website, or any website or mobile application featured in any banner or other advertising, and we will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and any third-party providers of products or services.
as with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
In no event will we or our directors, employees, or agents be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including lost profit, lost revenue, loss of data, or other damages arising from your use of the mobile application, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.